- Visit https://membership.taipans.com/ to purchase online.
- Fill in all corresponding fields when purchasing your membership.
- Once you have completed your membership online a staff member from Taipans HQ will contact you regarding your seat selection. Or you can visit Taipans HQ to choose them yourself.
- Renewal members on a roll over plan will automatically be charged once the new season’s prices have been set up. Email will be sent prior to the payment bring taken. On receipt of the email members will be able to opt out of the automatic payment.
- Members who are not on the roll over plan will need to visit https://membership.taipans.com/ to purchase their membership.
All memberships can be purchased in person at Taipans HQ at 127 Anderson Street, over the phone on 07 4041 3000 or email email@example.com
The membership saving (e.g. 25% early bird savings, 15% membership saving etc.) is based on the saving you get buying your membership compared to buying 14 x individual game tickets during the season.
Remember, Taipans members also receive a range of exclusive membership benefits.
- If you’ve applied online, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- If you have paid for your membership in person, you will receive a hard copy of your receipt.
To qualify for a concession membership, members must hold one of the following forms of identification
- Pension card (aged, single parent or disability)
- Student card
- Veteran Affairs concession card
- Health Care concession card
To qualify for a children’s membership, the child must be aged 3 to 17 years old for the duration of the season.
- Any member that requests for a refund will need to contact Taipans HQ in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and a 20% non-refundable deposit of that membership will be held.
- Any refunds will be at the discretion of the Cairns Taipans management.
- There will be a member’s only collection event where members can pick up their packs and meet the players.
- An email will go out about the member’s collection event 2 weeks prior to the event.
- If any member cannot make the event, packs will be available for collection at Taipans HQ from the following business day.
- If members wish for their packs to be posted they will need to let Taipans HQ know and there will be an additional $10.00 to pay for this service.
Can’t attend a game? No worries, our Memberships are fully transferable. Simply give your membership tickets to a family member or friend for them to enjoy.
Members who wish to update any personal details will need to contact Taipans HQ via phone on 07 4041 3000 or email email@example.com
If you have forgotten your tickets, you can get a reprint by seeing a staff member at the box office ticketing area at the Convention Centre 30mins prior to tip off. You will be required to show photo ID.